Tailor-made seminars and trainings
ifa Akademie offers professional training and development for people working in international cooperation, cultural exchange and cross-border cooperation. Our seminars and trainings will give you space and time to focus on specific topics and latest trends in international cooperation. This will allow you to acquire new tools and skills for your daily work to better meet today's challenges in international collaboration. With our trainings, we help to respect diversity, understand cultural differences and promote international understanding.
Our trainings are based on your specific needs. That's why we don't offer "ready-to-go" trainings. Our first steps always is to see what and where your needs are, which skills you wish to learn and what tools you may need to accomplish even more in your daily international work. Our main points of expertise are:
- Use of new communication technologies in international cooperation
- Professional target-group based use of social networks at home and abroad
- Digitalization and its impact on institutions and actors in international collaboration
- Facts and knowledge on countries and regions
Partnership with Academy of German Foreign Office
ifa Akademie is a training partner of the German Foreign Office's Academy for the the training of international diplomats (1-DA). Within this framework, we offer specific courses and trainings such as:
- Actors of foreign policy in federal systems
- Cross-border cooperation in Germany's southwest
- The European Union as a trans-national policy maker
We are always happy to hear from you and to help you to find a suitable and successful training - specific for your needs. Feel free to call or contact us to profit from our experience and the know-how of our networking partners.
Phone: +49 711 2225 244